BIOPRESSE is a monthly digest produced by ABioDoc and CETAB+ presenting the past month’s additions to the Biobase document database, together with other information including short news items, a calendar of upcoming activities, and information on the publishers of items added to Biobase.
View a sample issue of Biopresse.
- To receive future issues free of charge, subscribe to Biopresse.
- To view back issues, you can create an account on the CETAB+ website (free of charge).
Each issue of Biopresse includes:
- The Agenda bio, a calendar of upcoming activities in Europe and in Québec
- Bibliographic records1 of the most recent documents indexed in Biobase
- Short news items about organic farming in Europe
- Contact information of the publishers of referenced works.
Looking for a document referenced in Biopresse?
- If the document is available online, a hyperlink is provided at the end of the abstract.
- If it is not available online, it might be possible to get a copy from CETAB+. Send your request to veille (at) cetab.org, making sure you clearly identify the desired documents.
1. A record is the information record of a document indexed in Biobase, showing the title, authors, publisher, date, and abstract, keywords, and the URL, if any.