Develop organic agriculture and contribute to the prosperity of businesses in the sector. Foster local agri-food systems that are beneficial for businesses and society.
To carry out its mission, CETAB+ provides the following services for farming businesses, advisors and organizations:
- Information and technology watch
- Applied research
- Advisory services
- Support for advisory services (2nd line)
- Technology transfer
- Continuing education in collaboration with Continuing Education Department of Cégep de Victoriaville
- Studies, analyses, and development of tools.
CETAB+ also participates in awareness-raising activities for the general public organized by its partners.
CETAB+ is and will increasingly be…
A key player, recognized for its major contribution to the growth of organic and local agriculture. A partner sought after for the quality of its team and the services it provides to businesses, advisors and organizations. A leader that is active throughout Québec and elsewhere in the world.
- Team spirit
Our team, made up of professionals from a number of disciplines, offers high-quality services in various areas. As a result, CETAB+ is known not only for its specialization in organic and local agriculture, but also for the wide range of services it can provide.
- Research and technology transfer
- Advisory services (technical and management)
- Dissemination (technology watch, information, conferences)
- Training and coaching
Main areas of intervention
- Field crops and forage crop production
- Vegetables and sheltered crops
- Fruits and small fruits
- Soil science
- Plant science
- Plant protection (weed science, entomology, plant pathology)
- Management and marketing